• This site is provided as a public service by U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden's Office of the Chief of Public Affairs (OCPA). This site is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only.
• All information on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/ photo/ image credits is requested.
• For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
• Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
• Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
• If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Contact Us link on the website's frontpage page.
• Cookie Disclaimer — the U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden Homepage does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The USAREUR Homepage may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies.
You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.