Click any claim below for more information:
You MUST file a notice of loss using the DPS website within 75 days of the date your property was delivered. Filing a notice of loss is NOT the same as filing a claim. After you submit your notice of loss, you must submit your claim using the DPS website within nine months from the date your property was delivered in order to be eligible for the Full Replacement Value program.
If you are having difficulties accessing or negotiating the website that you are not able to solve through the website helpline, please contact the Army Claims Office in Wiesbaden immediately.
• You MUST file a notice of loss with the carrier within 75 days of the date your property was delivered. Filing a notice of loss is NOT the same as filing a claim. After you file your notice of loss, you must file your claim within nine months from the date your property was delivered in order to be eligible for the Full Replacement Value program.
• The carrier should contact you with further instructions such as request to conduct on-site inspection, that you take and send digital photos of the damaged items, or that you obtain a repair estimate.
• DO NOT OBTAIN REPAIR ESTIMATES BEFORE RECEIVING AUTHORIZATION FROM THE CARRIER. THE CARRIER IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR REIMBURSING YOU FOR THE EXPENSE IF YOU RECEIVE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION.
• KEEP A RECORD OF PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND EMAIL TRAFFIC WITH THE CARRIER.
• If you are not able to settle with the carrier within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with the offers made by the carrier or if the carrier denies your claim entirely, visit the Claims Office to file your claim with us.
If you noted damage to your privately owned vehicle at pickup, you may settle with the transportation company on the spot, file a claim with the transportation company, or file a claim with the Claims Office. When you picked up your POV at the Wiesbaden Vehicle Processing Center, you were provided with written instructions on how to file a claim with the transportation company. If not, click here for a copy of American Auto Logisitics Claim Instructions
The Military Claims Act applies to claims for damage caused by the negligence of Soldiers, Department of the Army/Department of Defense/Non-appropriated Funds civilians performing official duties.
⇒ Obtain the necessary information to file a Tort Claim at the Wiesbaden Claims Office or download by clicking here.