• Nov. 10 - Closed for Veterans Day
• Nov. 11 - December schedule opens for booking 8 a.m. to noon
• Nov. 30 - Closed at noon for inventory actions
• Dec. 9 - Closed at noon for mandatory training
• Dec. 10 - January schedule opens for booking from 8 a.m. to noon
• Dec. 30 - Closed at noon for inventory actions
⇒ As of Sept. 23, 2015, the transfer of our old phone number (ending in 6283) will officially be complete and the line will be disconnected. Please be sure to save our new number: (0611) 143-546-0700/546-0700.
⇒For those traveling on Lufthansa Airlines: The airline is now asking that water bottles be provided for pets instead of water bowls.
⇒ Prescription refills: Refill requests will not be honored if send via voicemail or email. Patrons must make requests in person or by phone with a clinic staff member.
⇒ The U.S. Army Public Health Command has temporarily suspended routine surgeries on pets at all military veterinary clinics. Currently, there is no timeline for when surgeries will resume. Please check back for updates.
Download the Welcome Packet here
|Pet registration form|
|Local Services Directory|
|Pet Ownership in Government Quarters|
|Pet Sitting Form|
|Transfer of Ownership Form|
|International Pet Travel Information|
|Dangerous Dog Policy|
|Dangerous Dog Registration Form|
|Dangerous Dog Breed Article|
|Temperament Test Providers|
|Holiday Safety for Pets|
|Veterinary Health Record|